The most advanced of monitored fire alarms give you an improvement in functionality too. These implements not only discern smoke, they will also identify increasing temperatures. When they are set off, your monitoring experts are immediately informed. They can even be set to send updates straight to your mobile device.
Why opt for fire alarm monitoring in Roanoke?
When a disaster occurs, you will have a lot to do simply ensuring your little ones are out of harm's way. Having a backup at the ready that is able to promptly validate the alarm and contact emergency services for you is simply a wise move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Roanoke:
- Excess heat or smoke is discovered, and your alarm sounds
- Your unified home security system contacts your around-the-clock monitoring professionals immediately
- You are contacted to authenticate the emergency and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring professionals can’t reach you, or you confirm the fire, they will alert emergency personnel promptly
These steps, from the setting off of your alarm to the notification of emergency personnel, take place quickly. As you collect your family members to leave the premises, the fire department is most likely already answering the call. When you have fire alarm monitoring, you will enjoy these advantages:
- Around-the-clock protection no matter where you are
- Increased chance of fast response times from emergency personnel
- Committed monitoring professionals who will know which component was tripped
- Peace of mind knowing someone is always standing by to assist
It’s smart to keep in mind that disasters can occur without warning. Imagine unwittingly leaving a candle lit when you leave for the night, and a four-legged friend succeeds in topple it over. While this event might seem improbable, it has happened before. If it does, you’ll be protected with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Roanoke, it’s the perfect time to equip your property with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll include integrated fire alarms and additional safety devices in your personalized plan. When you go with 24-hour monitoring, your family will be protected at all times, regardless of where you are. Start on your versatile smart home now by calling (540) 340-9398 or completing the form below.