You’ve now realize that a home security system is a smart investment for protecting your property and loved ones. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Roanoke home monitoring works
When you select professional home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are linked to adept home security experts 365 days a year. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t discover them viewing your property or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then contact you to authenticate the alarm and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is not able to speak with you, they will automatically notify emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to help you through the situation and will function as the chief contact with local responders whenever you are off site.
Essentially, you can equate monitoring to having your own private security team connected to your security devices. This is more than merely peace of mind as you have actual, live professionals to guide you through your emergency.