What to look for in a home security camera in Roanoke
When it comes to home security, it just helps to get a view of your property This is a principal reason why security cameras are some of the best tools to think about as you customize your home security system. Even though independent cameras will be effective when configured appropriately, they’re even more powerful when incorporated into your residence’s smart home system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Roanoke? You’ll be glad to discover these important elements have more features than earlier versions. You are able to watch real-time feeds from interior cameras or warn intruders with incorporated deterrent mechanisms from exterior cameras. Just open your Vivint app or touchscreen control panel and you can direct all your cameras.
Powerful features enhance home security cameras in Roanoke
Loaded with features and easy-to-manage security cameras will raise your home’s defense to a different level. These crucial aspects of your alarm system are available with an impressive lineup of features like two-way communications, video storage, and convenient cell phone access. Take a look at the possibilities here.
- Forceful deterrents: Install a security camera that is able to take action automatically. If odd activity is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright red ring will form around the lens and a loud warning will sound.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision sensors provide clear footage of your surroundings any time of day. Your cameras will even sustain their crisp imaging as you zoom in on details.
- Convenient storage: Choose devices with recording and storage cloud options and the ability to review footage directly from your mobile device app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in Roanoke are typically connected to a convenient mobile device app. You have the opportunity to view live feeds or saved video and even engage or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will post a notification to your cell phone whenever a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detectors: Built-in motion detectors allows cameras to engage when odd action occurs. You’ll even receive an update on your smartphone.
- Converse with anyone at your door or family: Would you welcome the chance to touch base with your kids once they get home from school? Do you have a visitor at your main entry? The latest surveillance systems, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient 2-way communications so you can chat with anyone detected by your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: As a good rule of thumb, your outdoor surveillance should offer at least 120° of viewing perspective. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This convenience gives you the chance to designate the exact space you want your camera to cover. This can be important to optimize the activity you record as you don’t necessarily want updates whenever an automobile travels by in front of your house.
Design your own Vivint smart home system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Roanoke. The next step is to get started on your robust Vivint smart home. Dial (540) 340-9398 to start or submit the following form to engage our professionals.